Fall into Fitness with help from At Home Fitness
At Home Fitness has best fitness equipment selection in Arizona
Fall Fitness Frenzy continues at our local Arizona Stores!
At Home Fitness has just about everything you need to “Fall into Fitness.”
Stop into one of At Home Fitness’ superstores in Phoenix, Scottsdale or Gilbert and let the highly trained sales associates help you through every step of the sales process. Or, you can shop online at www.athomefitness.com.
At Home Fitness has a special going with 12 months, zero financing and a 30-day money back guarantee. Fast delivery and in-home assembly are also available.
Some of the best prices of the year are being offered during the Fall Sale. Check out these great deals on award-winning machines:
At Home Fitness has fully stocked showrooms and warehouses. Shop now and get your specialty fitness equipment fast.
Call 1-888-940-1022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FIVE TIPS TO FALL INTO FITNESS
- Go for a bike ride – Many falls days make for the perfect temperature to go for a 20 or 30 mile bike ride, or maybe even longer if you’re a seasoned rider.
- Power walk – Plan ahead for what the weather might be and dress accordingly for a brisk hike on a trail in the woods, or even just a jaunt around the neighborhood.
- Yard work – Get a good workout while doing your seasonal early fall chores at a brisk pace, such as cleaning flower beds, trimming trees or bushes and winterizing the house. Your place will look a lot better, you’ll burn calories and feel good overall about being productive.
- Organize a pickup game – Whether it’s football, basketball or even a fall-ball softball game, get some people together for some friendly outside competition on some of the last good days of the year to do it in cold-weather states.
- Get your inside workout room ready – Take some time to plan ahead for where you’ll work out once the weather does force you inside more – unless you’re a Nordic, winter games type athlete.
Do things such as cleaning your workout equipment, making sure your treadmill and/or elliptical are working correctly and maybe consider adding new fitness equipment to your home gym.
At Home Fitness in Arizona not only sells equipment, but also has a certified repair department and buys used equipment.