08 Dec Seven more great fitness gift ideas for Christmas
Fitness gifts are one of the best ways to show the people close to you that you care about them. And also send them into the new year on a healthy note.
I suggested some good fitness-related Christmas gifts last week and today I’m back with seven more holiday ideas.
1. Balance ball – Unlike training on a stable, flat surface, a balance ball is a round, unstable surface, so you not only train the primary muscle groups, but also the smaller stabilizing muscles as well. Try the GoFit Professional Grade Burst Resistant Ball – 55CM Dark Red
Sale Price through At Home Fitness: $39.99
2. Exercise mat – Yoga Mat With Yoga Posture Poster – Blue 0.25in X 24in X 68in provides an excellent non-slip surface which is ideal for yoga practice and stretching routines. The top quality GoFit Yoga Mat is twice as thick as a regular yoga mat. This mat has an extra-cushioned, airy surface, providing comfort and protection during specific yoga poses or Pilates mat work. AHF Sale Price: $19.99
3. Resistance Band Set – A great gift for a fitness friend and can be used at home, the office and even easily packed up for travel.
4. Power Tube – Smartweight Power Tube Black 20lb With New Safety Tube Technology Contoured Handles, Door Connector And Exercise Poster. Sale Price: $15.99
5. Event tickets – Buy some tickets to an upcoming sporting event or fitness show.
6. Exercise clothes – You can never go wrong with exercise clothes, such as a hoodie, sweat pants or even good, quality socks to work out in.
7. Gym bag- Get them a new gym bag if you know they have an old, falling apart bag they’re using.
Check out one of At Home Fitness’ Arizona superstores located in Ahwatuke, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale and Desert Ridge, or visit them online at www.athomefitness.com. AHF has storewide deals with savings up to 25 percent and special no-interest financing deals available.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com