07 May At Home Fitness has great selection of used treadmills
At Home Fitness has many great deals on high quality used treadmills.
The At Home Fitness stores in Desert Ridge, Scottsdale, Gilbert and Ahwatukee combine to become Arizona’s leader in sales of new fitness equipment AND have great deals on certified used equipment. Because At Home Fitness also has a highly trained service department, all of the treadmills they sell that are used or on consignment are inspected, tuned up as needed and certified as being high quality.
Among the At Home Fitness deals on used equipment and consignment equipment right now are the following:
* Landice L8 Pro Trainer Treadmill – There are many treadmills in the marketplace, but none provide the smooth feel and quality of the Landice L8 Pro Trainer Treadmill.
Sale Price: $2,899.00
* Precor 9.33i treadmill – Condition: very nice, quiet, sturdy
Sale Price: $999.00
* Precor 9.66i commercial treadmill – Used Precor 9.66i commercial treadmill with 20amp NEMA plug
Sale Price: $2,000.00
* Precor 956i Commercial Treadmill – Used Precor 956i Commercial Treadmill with Decline and attached TV. New belt, new TV, some cosmetic scratches but runs great!
Sale Price: $3,000.00
* Spirit SR285 Treadmill – Used Spirit SR285 Treadmill excellent deal for someone on a budget.
Sale Price: $399.00
* Trotter 525 treadmill – Used Trotter 525 treadmill. Oldie but a goodie! Very strong, fantastic condition.
Sale Price: $599.00 save $2400
* Used Precor 966i Full-commercial treadmill – Used Precor 966i Full-commercial treadmill. Great condition, A lot of years left on this unit, new over $9k!
Sale Price: $2,000.00.
Check out the At Home Fitness website for more great deals on used equipment.
Remember if you want to buy or sell used fitness equipment in Phoenix, or nearby cities such as Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Desert Ridge, Ahwatukee, Gilbert and beyond, make sure to check with At Home Fitness first.
At Home Fitness sells only certified used specialty fitness equipment, which has low wear and tear and is of high quality and meets stringent inspections.
People can bring in used specialty fitness equipment such as treadmills, home gyms, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, vibration machines and more to sell directly to At Home Fitness, or put it on consignment at one of the superstores.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. Consult a doctor before making any significant changes in your exercise routine or diet. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com