18 Jun Breaking down an At Home Fitness Treadmill inspection and tuneup
Preventative maintenance from experienced, certified service experts is very important for exercise equipment to keep costly repairs away.
With a special price of $119.99 (savings from $149) per item, At Home Fitness can have your equipment working at peak efficiency and save it from running into big problems down the road.
Today, here’s a look at what the At Home Fitness’ service experts will look at when inspecting and tuning up your treadmill:
• Inspect and/or adjust running belt alignment and tension.
• Inspect running deck and belt for wear. Amperage draw test.
• Inspect lift motor calibration and function.
• Inspect all electrical connections.
• Inspect and/or adjust both drive and take-up rollers.
• Wipe down running bed and display console.
• Inspect and/or adjust drive belt alignment and tension.
• Inspect and/or adjust motor speed sensor.
• Inspect drive motor brushes and commutator.
• Inspect motor controller P.C.B.
• Lubricate deck as needed.
• Vacuum under hood of treadmill.
At Home Fitness has retail locations in Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Desert Ridge and Gilbert, but will service and repair exercise equipment all over the Valley. They make house calls and service most major brands – whether you bought them at At Home Fitness or not.
Call the service department at 480-940-1022 for more information or to service a house call.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org