Five benefits of summer treadmill workoutstreadmill this summer
The weather is getting warmer and warmer, which is a great time to use the treadmill.
Instead of overheating outside in the sun, get a great cardio workout indoors on a treadmill.
Here are five benefits of doing summer treadmill workouts:
1. You can get an effective, stimulating workout that mimics walking or jogging outdoors and will stimulate your mind as well as muscles.
2. There are lots of great phone and computer apps that will let you take even more control of your workout by simulating things such as you driving a race car, running a mountain course and even running from zombies. Pretty much whatever floats your boat as they say.
3. Many treadmills come with standard programs, which allow you to keep things interesting by adjusting the speed, incline and-or decline.
4. You control the entertainment. Play DVD movies while you’re on the treadmill to help pass the time. Or, play a good music CD mix to keep your body energized.
5. Treadmills are ready any time when you own your own. Work out when you want with total control of your environment.
Stop in at a specialty store such as At Home Fitness in Arizona, or check them out online for more information on the different types of treadmills that are available.
Good treadmills cost a decent amount of money up front, but they are a true investment that will pay off many times over in benefits over the long run.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org