12 May Give the gift of fitness for Mother’s Day
Moms give us their all year-round. A lot of their efforts go into making sure their family is as healthy as possible.
This Mother’s Day give back to mom with the gift of fitness.
At Home Fitness is holding a giant Mother’s Day Sale that will run through Monday.
Buy any accessory and qualify for extra bonus cash at our At Home Fitness superstores in Scottsdale, Ahwatukee and Gilbert.
There will also be savings up to 40 percent storewide on many new equipment models.
At Home Fitness offers a 30-day money back guarantee and 12 months no interest financing.
You could try to save more elsewhere, but it will be hard to find prices this good and with the service and selection at At Home Fitness there’s no reason to shop anywhere else. Among the highlights of the AHF 2017 Mother’s Day Sale are the following:
* 3G Cardio Lite Runner Treadmill (sale price $999, save 40 percent)
* LifeCore Fitness 1060 Recumbent Bike (sale price $1,499, save $400)
* Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer (sale price $1,999, save $500)
* Landice L7 Pro Treadmill (sale price $3,299, save $400)
Here’s a list of the AHF specialty fitness equipment stores in Arizona:
* Ahwatukee, 14647 So. 50th St. located near Ahwatukee , Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe and it’s the chain’s closest store to Tucson.
* Gilbert, 2810 S. Market St., located near Mesa, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Queen Creek, Chandler and Gilbert, to name a few.
* Scottsdale, 6969 E. Shea Blvd. located near Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Anthem and many other locations in the West Valley.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org