08 Dec Great fitness gift ideas for under $50
Make the holidays more enjoyable by giving the gift of fitness. Here are six great gifts ideas for under $50:
1. Stability ball – Unlike training on a stable, flat surface, a balance ball is a round, unstable surface, so you not only train the primary muscle groups, but also the smaller stabilizing muscles as well. The GoFit Ultimate Burst Resistant Core Stability Ball (At Home Fitness sale price: $44.99) is a fun, yet challenging way to stretch, tone and tighten your body.
2. Exercise mat – The top quality GoFit Yoga Mat is twice as thick as a regular yoga mat. This mat has an extra-cushioned, airy surface, providing comfort and protection during specific yoga poses or Pilates mat work. AHF Sale Price: $19.99
3. Foam roller — The GoFit Foam Roll (AHF Sale Price: $24.99) comes in 6 inches x 18, or 6 x 36in. It can be utilized as recommended in the Core Performance Book and includes a Core Performance Training DVD led by Mark Verstegen.
Foam rollers are a great way to loosen up muscles.
4. Power Tube – Smartweight Power Tube Black 20lb With New Safety Tube Technology Contoured Handles, Door Connector And Exercise Poster. Sale Price: $15.99. These resistance bands can be used for stretching and rehab work.
5. Exercise clothes – You can never go wrong with exercise clothes, such as a hoodie, sweat pants or even good, quality socks to work out in.
6. Gym bag – Get someone a new gym bag if you know they have an old, falling apart bag they’re using.
Check out one of At Home Fitness’ Arizona superstores located in Ahwatuke, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale and Desert Ridge, or visit them online at www.athomefitness.com. Giving the gift of fitness is not only a great way to show you care about people, but it will also help them start out 2015 on a healthier note.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org