07 Aug It pays to shop at a specialty fitness store
If you want to invest in specialty fitness equipment it really pays to do your research.
Here are five reasons why the most satisfied customers buy from specialty fitness stores, such as At Home Fitness in Arizona:
* Unlike the majority of workers in big box stores who may rotate from fitness equipment, to fishing gear to the shoe department, specialty fitness sales associates specialize in just fitness equipment. They know the different models inside and out and often are fitness buffs themselves.
Tell them your fitness goals and budget and they can get you on the right path.
* You get what you pay for. A $750 treadmill may look good in a newspaper or online add, but oftentimes these treadmills aren’t even sturdy enough to run on.
If you buy a cheap treadmill, chances are it will wind up breaking down and being used as a clothes hanger in a spare room.
People are usually more satisfied with fitness equipment they’ve bought at a specialty fitness store and make the extra money back over the long run because it will last longer.
* Better warranties. High-end fitness products usually come with warranties that will replace broken parts, which is unlikely from department stores. Specialty fitness stores give much faster and more efficient service if it’s needed, which is often paid for under terms of the warranty.
* Specialty fitness stores get the best models and deals. They often have special models and pricing they’re able to give from top manufacturers that aren’t available at big-box stores.
* Try it before you buy it! Bring your running shoes and try out the equipment you’re considering under the watchful eye of a trained specialty fitness store consultant.
Before, during and after the sale At Home Fitness is a one-stop source for the best specialty fitness equipment and service in Arizona.
Actually, make that a four-stop provider because At Home Fitness has four specialty fitness superstores in Arizona.
At Home Fitness is proud to offer the following superstore locations:
* Ahwatukee- 14647 So. 50th St., Phoenix, AZ 85044 (480-940-1022);
* Desert Ridge Marketplace – 21001 N. Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, 85050 (480-513-1123);
* Gilbert – 2810 S. Market St., Gilbert, AZ 85295 (480-855-6044) and;
* Scottsdale – 6969 E. Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (480-951-6951).
For Commercial Sales call 888-351-6951, while the Service Department can be reached at 480-940-1022 or email Support@AtHomeFitness.com.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com