03 Feb Six attributes that set the elliptical machine apart
People looking for an excellent way to get a cardio workout should consider using an elliptical machine.
Here are six attributes that make an elliptical a great machine for people to work out on:
* The elliptical is very easy on joints and bones.
* For people who have soreness in their knees or ankles after a run, they should especially give the elliptical a try.
* The elliptical uses continuous motion instead of the up-and-down movement of your feet slamming against the ground on each step. This elliptical motion is a lot better for your joints and bones.
* The elliptical provides a full-body workout. It forces you to use your upper body along with your lower body and is a great way to burn as many as 500 calories in a half hour.
* The elliptical is affordable and there are many different options available to consider for your home.
* The elliptical can be set for many different workouts, ranging from cardio, to strength to endurance.
Try out an elliptical today at your local fitness store or the gym your work out in. It has been an important part of my training regiment for years and I would truly recommend them.