12 Jan Six reasons why more than 60 million people own treadmills
Treadmills are the most popular segment of the specialty fitness industry for a good reason — they can greatly benefit people of nearly all fitness levels.
If you are looking for the best best deals and selection for treadmills in Arizona, visit one of the At Home Fitness superstores at convenient locations in Ahwatukee, Scottsdale or Gilbert. For great deals online, shop www.athomefitness.com.
According to recent estimates from several review sites, more than 60 million people own treadmills and the number keeps growing each year.
Of course, you should buy a treadmill that provides the kind of stability and performance that make it a machine that you’ll want to use. At one time or another, we’ve probably all walked or ran on a treadmill that’s flimsy and has a belt that lags and no one likes that.Let the At Home Fitness experts show you an award-winning line of treadmills, which can fit most people’s needs for performance, space and budget. They feature treadmill lines from exceptional companies such as Landice, 3G Cardio, BH Fitness, Life Fitness, Bodgyguard, Star Trac, Blades and many more.
Here are some of the top reasons to consider buying a treadmill for your home, office or other personal place that you want to exercise:
* Walking is the most natural form of exercise and can benefit people of all ages. Regular walking burns calories and tones muscles;
* A treadmill allows for more variation on your workouts because you can vastly change the speeds, incline or decline and easily get intervals in;
* If you own a treadmill you can decide where, when and how you want to work out. Set up the treadmill in front of a TV and watch your favorite show, place a book or magazine on its rack or play the home stereo while you walk or run;
* Some people feel more comfortable exercising at home than in a health club gym;
* Treadmills are safer than exercising outdoors because you don’t have to worry about stepping in a hole outside, inclement weather, etc.;
* You can also get an outstanding workout on a treadmill. Walk, run or mix in both for as long or short a workout as you want. Walking is excellent for your circulation, and boosts metabolism. Running also boosts metabolism and suppresses your appetite as well. Combined with healthy eating, how much cardio activity you do and other factors like age and weight, you could lose 2-4 pounds a week after starting a treadmill walking program.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com