28 May Three top reasons to have your own home gym
When weighing the pros and cons of having your own home gym, or signing up for a gym membership, there are manyy factors to consider.
For many people, the choice becomes obvious why it’s better to be able to exercise at home.
Here are three top reasons to own your own home gym:
1. Convenience – Having your own gym can save you lots of time, from driving to a gym, to waiting in line for equipment and stopping to talk to people. You can use your home gym whenever you want. It’s always open and there’s no reason to have to wait in line for a machine or bench to open up at a club.
2. Cost effective – It’s actually cheaper in the long run to own your own gym. Although it will cost you $500 at the minimum and up to $1,000 or more to get a decent set-up going at your home gym, you will make back your money over the cost of a gym membership (around $600 a year or more) in a matter of just a few years. It’s truly a life-time investment.
3. Freedom – Home gyms allow you to do things your way, with no club rules to follow. You are also spared having to lay on a bench, or sit on a leg extension machine, following “ultra sweaty man.”
Or having to talk to someone whose only social life, other than living in his parent’s basement, seems to be talking to people at the health club.
You can also train the way you want to and not have people watching or coming up to you offer suggestions. The TV and music are also yours to control.
Having a home gym does take discipline because some people have to fight other distractions at home that keep them from working out. That’s an easy to dilemma to deal with, though, just schedule yourself time to get away in your own home to exercise.
Come in to an At Home Fitness store in Arizona today to get more tips on how to set up a home gym or shop online. AHF not only is Arizona’s leader in sales of specialty fitness equipment, but also has a certified service department to tune up and repair your existing equipment.
Here’s a list of where the AtHomeFitness.com four Arizona specialty fitness superstores are located:
* Scottsdale (6969 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, 85254,
*Ahwatukee (14647 So. 50th Street, Phoenix, 85044, phone 480-940-1022);
*Gilbert (2810 S. Market St., Gilbert, 85295, phone 480-855-6044); and
* Desert Ridge (21001 N. Tatum Blvd., Phoenix, 85050, phone 480-513-1123).
For questions on commercial sales or to receive a quote, call At Home Fitness’ commercial fitness sales manager at 602-910-5006. No facility is too big or too small for AHF to assist with.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. Consult a doctor before making any significant changes in your exercise routine or diet. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com