Top five reasons to own a WaterRower
If there’s one new piece of exercise equipment I’d advise someone to try, it would be a rowing machine. If you have tried one before but it’s been a while, give it another try.
Rowing machines are a fun, efficient way to get a great overall workout in a short amount of time.
“Rowing is a full-body exercise, and it keeps the heart rate elevated,” Garrett Roberts, an exercise physiologist and personal trainer who founded GoRow Studios in New Jersey, told HarpersBazaar.com. “But then it’s leg press after leg press and row after row, so there’s a huge strength-training component to it too.”
Rowing will help you get an improved physique faster than most other popular exercise regimens. “Rowing burns two to three times the amount of calories of [Indoor Cycle],” Roberts said. “Unlike a bike, which only has resistance in one direction, rowing has resistance in both directions—forward and back—making you much stronger and increasing the rate at which you burn calories.”
WaterRower is by far the best rowing machine on the market. At Home Fitness is the best place to buy WaterRower machines in Arizona. Here are my top five reasons to own a WaterRower:
1. Lose weight – You can lose weight two to three times faster using a WaterRower than on a Indoor Cycle bike or simply walking. The WaterRower engages upper and lower body muscles, as well as allowing the user to get a great aerobic workout.
2. Versatility – There are many different models of the WaterRower and everyone can find a machine and pace to fit their needs. Whether you are after a high-intensity sweat or a soothing rowing session, the WaterRower offers an unrivaled, total-body exercise for users of all fitness levels.
3. Easy to use – The WaterRower experience features a patented WaterFlyWheel, which provides natural, smooth flowing resistance with the inspiring on-water sound that just cannot be found from traditional air or magnetic rowers. Because it’s low-impact exercise, rowing isn’t as tough on the joints and ligaments as other types of exercises like running or weightlifting.
4. Convenient – You don’t need a lot of room to exercise on a WaterRower machine and can use it any time you want in the convenience of your own residence or office. WaterRowers generally sell for between $1,000-2,000, so they’re a lot less expensive than high-end and even mid-range treadmills and ellipticals.
5. Fun – WaterRower is the famous brand of rowing machines featured on the Netflix show “House of Cards” and is used by Orange Theory Fitness.
In some clubs, “Rowing” clubs have gained more members than traditional Indoor Cycle classes. With a wide variety of products and accessories, WaterRower has established itself as a worldwide top choice for water rowing machines. They are fun and effective — a tough combination to beat.
You can try a WaterRower in Arizona at one of the three Phoenix area At Home Fitness retail stores or purchase online and AHF will ship to you anywhere in the USA.
Stop into At Home Fitness and try out a WaterRower. It will take you to a new level of enjoyment when it comes to working out and can improve your overall fitness level.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. Consult a doctor before making any significant changes in your exercise routine or diet. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org