WaterRower is a gift that will ‘wow’ someone
If you are looking for a gift that will “wow” a family member or friend, consider getting an award-winning WaterRower. Exercising on a WaterRower maximizes calorie burn, tones muscles and increases flexibility.
Whether you are after a high-intensity sweat or a soothing rowing session, the WaterRower offers an unrivaled, total-body exercise for users of all fitness levels.
The WaterRower experience boosts a patented WaterFlyWheel which provides natural, smooth flowing resistance with the inspiring on-water sound that just cannot be found from traditional air or magnetic rowers.
At Home Fitness offers a complete line of WaterRower products and accessories, including the Xeno Muller Signature Series with the S4 Monitor and the GX Studio with Quickstart Monitor.
WaterRower is by far the best rowing machine on the market. At Home Fitness is the best place to buy WaterRower machines in Arizona. Here are five great reasons to own a WaterRower:
1. Lose weight – You can lose weight two to three times faster using a WaterRower than on a Indoor Cycle bike or simply walking. The WaterRower engages upper and lower body muscles, as well as allowing the user to get a great aerobic workout.
2. Versatility – There are many different models of the WaterRower and everyone can find a machine and pace to fit their needs. Whether you are after a high-intensity sweat or a soothing rowing session, the WaterRower offers an unrivaled, total-body exercise for users of all fitness levels.
3. Easy to use – The WaterRower experience features a patented WaterFlyWheel, which provides natural, smooth flowing resistance with the inspiring on-water sound that just cannot be found from traditional air or magnetic rowers. Because it’s low-impact exercise, rowing isn’t as tough on the joints and ligaments as other types of exercises like running or weightlifting.
4. Convenient – You don’t need a lot of room to exercise on a WaterRower machine and can use it any time you want in the convenience of your own residence or office. WaterRowers generally sell for between $1,000-2,000, so they’re a lot less expensive than high-end and even mid-range treadmills and ellipticals.
5. Fun – WaterRower is the famous brand of rowing machines featured on the Netflix show “House of Cards” and is used by Orange Theory Fitness.
In some clubs, “Rowing” clubs have gained more members than traditional Indoor Cycle classes. With a wide variety of products and accessories, WaterRower has established itself as a worldwide top choice for water rowing machines. They are fun and effective — a tough combination to beat.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitnesstopics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com