20 Feb Octane Fitness Q37ci elliptical is one of Oprah’s favorite things
Octane took all the impressive features and quality of its previous elliptical machine and made a good thing great.
With the addition of a side platform (optional) and the more ability to truly incorporate upper body workouts, the Octane Q37ci (MSRP $3,299, AHF sale price $2,999) is now a total body complete workout machine.
Oprah had this to say about the Octane Fitness Q37ci elliptical machine after naming it one her favorite things for 2012: “Bob Greene got me into this elliptical cross-trainer, and I’m forever grateful. It provides such a variety of total body workouts, including goal programs, like a 10K and half marathon—along with digital heart rate monitoring—that you’re more exhilarated than exhausted afterward. Why not give the gift of good health?”
There it is in a nutshell — the Q37ci elliptical is a great way to get a great workout.
Here are some of the specific features:
- The innovative CROSSCiRCUIT+ and customizable interval program help provide an outstanding challenge and variety to shape and tone your body
- Powerbands and optional stationary side platforms with multiple anchor points let you perform strength training exercises.
- Converging Path handlebars with MultiGrip strengthen and tone the upper-body with the exclusively designed handlebars that offer a variety of hand positions and deliver a natural upper-body motion
- ArmBlaster helps tone the upper-body, with customizable resistance levels and interval durations to fit the needs of any level of exerciser
- 1.8” pedal spacing—the most natural pedal spacing available, mimics human biomechanics and provides optimal comfort
- X-Mode & GluteKicker are customizable workout boosters that prompt users into varied cross training actions to keep you interested, motivated, and pushing your workout to optimum results
- Heart rate monitoring and control—lets you know just how hard you are working and keeps you ‘in the zone’
- Low step-up height makes getting on and off effortless; great for low-ceiling rooms
- Space-efficient footprint is significantly shorter than other premium ellipticals or treadmills; fits conveniently in your home
- MOM Mode—promotes family safety and provides peace of mind for parents by disabling console buttons and restricting movement so little ones cannot easily move arms and pedals.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. Consult a doctor before making any significant changes in your exercise routine or diet. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org