Body-Solid G4I Home Gym
The Body-Solid G4I is the most versatile gym on the market. Based on the 3-Dimensional Independent Iso-Flex Press Arms, the G4I offers the most unique and complete workout of any home gym. The freedom of the independent 3D Motion arms allow you to work your primary (targeted) muscles as well as the secondary (stabilizer) muscles for more natural, more defined muscle development.
Another unique feature on the G4I is the swiveling Dual Pulley Lat Station. These pulleys allow you to do conventional lat pulls or use independent cable handles and add both diverging and crossover movements to your lat workout. The G4I has a Chest Supported Mid Row Station that uses the independent press arms and adjustable Durafirm™ back pad to give you the support and balance to isolate your mid and lower lats for a more targeted workout. The self-aligning cuffed leg developer provides maximum comfort for quadricep and hamstring development.
The G4I brings back freedom of movement to the home gym without the clutter of dumbbells or the inefficiency of bows or bands. The G4I is the perfect blend of quality, function and convenience.
- Patent pending Iso-Flex™ 3D press arms allow you to define all press and pec fly exercises with your own personal path of motion. This allows maximum development of both your primary (targeted) muscles as well as your secondary (stabilizer) muscles.
- Swiveling dual lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes two stirrup handles, lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 83”L x 55”W x 83½”H (210cm x 139cm x 212cm)
- With Leg Press Option: 83”L x 86”W x 83½”H (210cm x 218cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 104”L x 73”W x 83½”H (264cm x 185cm x 212cm)
- With Leg Press Option: 104”L x 95”W x 83½”H (264cm x 241cm x 212cm)
Click here to download the Body-Solid G4I Home Gym Manual
Size: 2,514.79 Kb