The SCT400G Seated Elliptical Cross Trainer delivers a low impact lower and upper body workout and comfort with its adjustable Ultra Wide Seat and Lumbar Backrest. Our padded pedals coupled with our patented SST (Spring Step Technology) allow the users foot to self align with their own natural foot angle minimizing foot and knee stress. Get on and off the SCT400g easily and safely with its walk-through design and swivel seat. The GO button and handlebar controls get you up and running instantly. *Add our optional Bluetooth/ANT+ Dual Sensor to interact with apps using your phone or tablet.
- Stride Length: 16″.
- Resistance: Up to 20 levels of resistance utilizing BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology
- Arms: Dependent Arms for added upper body exercise WITH hands controls
- Console: Blu View Programmable LCD Console with GO Quickstart function
- Seat: Ultra-wide comfort. Pivoting swivel allows users to safely enter and exit the machine
- Backpad: Ultra wide lumbar supported can be seat at 2 different angles
- Pedals: Patented Spring Step Technology (SST) self align for reduce knee and joint stress and include padded inserts for maximum confort
- Drive: Generator Hybrid Magnetic Green brake
- Details Built-in Extended able tablet / phone holder, water bottle holder and reading rack.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: None, Self-Generated with Our New “Green” DynaGen Commercial Generator
- RESISTANCE: Eddy Current Green Brake with 20 Levels
- STRIDE: 16″ True Elliptical Stride
- SEAT HEIGHT: 30″ – 34.5″
- BEARINGS: All Major Pivots Feature Industrial Precision Sealed Bearings
- UPPER BODY HANDLEBAR: Ergonomically Correct Multi-Grip Position Handlebars W/Console Quick Controls
- FLYWHEEL: 20lb Precision Balanced, Perimeter Weighted
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 400 pounds
- CONVENIENCE: Built-In Transport Wheels, Reading Rack, Extendable Tablet Holder, and Accessory/Water Bottle Holder
- DIMENSIONS: 71.5”L x 30″W x 54″H / (Live): 76”L x 30″W x 54″H
- WEIGHT (Boxed): 239lbs (Assembled) 208lbs
- Frame – Lifetime
- Parts – 7 years
- Labor – 2 years
- Frame – 10 years
- Parts – 3 years
- Labor – 1 year
There are no reviews yet.