StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
- User defined stride length from 2″ to 11.5″ with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
There are no reviews yet.