STAIRMASTER 8 SERIES GAUNTLET STEPMILL WITH 15in TOUCHSCREEN
MEET THE MACHINE THE ENTIRE GYM LOOKS UP TO.
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet® provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and is now available with all three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub™ console options. Combining quality with innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
Includes CPAT Training Program.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs
- CPAT Training Program
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- Step rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame