12 Jan Six reasons to consider purchasing an elliptical machine
If you are looking for a great way to get a cardio workout and also strengthen and tone your body, consider purchasing an elliptical machine for your home gym.
Here are six reasons to buy an elliptical machine. At Home Fitness is the best place in Arizona to buy elliptical machines, with great selection and prices.
* The elliptical is very easy on joints and bones.
* For people who have soreness in their knees or ankles after a run, they should especially consider using an elliptical.
* The elliptical is affordable and there are many different options available to consider for your home.
* The elliptical can be set for many different workouts, ranging from cardio, to strength to endurance.
* The elliptical uses continuous motion instead of the up-and-down movement of your feet slamming against the ground on each step. This elliptical motion is a lot better for your joints and bones.
* The elliptical provides a full-body workout. It forces you to use your upper body along with your lower body and is a great way to burn as many as 500 calories in a half hour.
Try out an elliptical today at your local fitness store or the gym you work out in. It has been an important part of my training regimen for years and I would truly recommend them.
At Home Fitness consultant Aaron Dorksen’s blog deals with a variety of fitness topics, ranging from workout tips, motivational ideas and feature stories on how exercise impacts people’s lives. E-mail him with comments, questions or ideas for future blogs at email@example.com